Do You Want to be a Volunteer at Horsens Medieval Festival?
Volunteers are a crucial factor in ensuring that a festival such as the Horsens Medieval Festival can exist. If you volunteer at the Festival, you will be an incredibly important part of the team, and part of a pretty great community that makes it all work. You and the other volunteers, each year, help make the Festival a magical experience that many of our guests praise.
As a medieval volunteer, there are many different opportunities to help both before, during and after the festival, so there is certainly something for you as well. You can, for example, help to distribute programs, stand in the information booth, be a guide for performing groups or help with more practical tasks.
- You become part of a great community.
- You get a very special insight behind the scenes of a big festival.
- You will, of course, get a nice medieval outfit for the whole weekend.
- We provide food and accommodation during the Festival.
- If you live outside postcode 8700, we cover your public transport costs to and from the festival.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- As a volunteer, we expect you to work approximately 12 hours over the Festival period.
- All communication including enrollment will take place in the portal Crewnet.