Do You Want to be a Volunteer at Horsens Medieval Festival?
Volunteers are a crucial factor in ensuring that Horsens Medieval Festival can exist. When you sign up you will become an important part of our team, and the community that makes it all work.
As a medieval volunteer, there are different option for you to help out both before, during and after the festival. We have a task for every type. For example – you can help out in the information booth, become a guide for performing groups or help with more practical tasks around the festivalsite.
- You will become part of a great community.
- You will be invited to our volunteerparty.
- You get a very special insight behind the scenes of a big festival.
- You will, of course, get a medieval costume for the whole weekend.
- We provide food and accommodation during the Festival.
- If you live outside postcode 8700, we cover your public transport costs to and from the festival.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- As a volunteer, we expect you to work approximately 12 hours over the Festival period.
- All communication including enrollment will take place in the portal Crewnet.
- Sadly our volunteer-system is only in danish.
If you are having trouble translating it, please do not hesitate to write and we will try to guide you through. Contact projectkoordinator Tina at email@example.com.
Registration is open
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions about volunteering, you are always welcome to contact our festival coordinator, Tina Sejer Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.